NALC registered Louisiana Catahoula Leopard Dogs

07/27/09 - I am a participating member in the National Association of Louisiana Catahoulas (NALC). Since first becoming involved with the organization I have had the opportunity to meet some wonderful people who are very passionate about this breed. I intend to remain involved with this breed and help in any way I can  in order to maintain the characteristics that make the Louisiana Catahoula the most useful and unique breed of dog in the canine world. My boy, Conch's Quinn, was born in August 2006 out of Blue Sky's Kymchee and Quint Gr Ch of Ch Oak Run's Cayo Conch.  My new little gyp, El Dorado's Hot Tamale (aka Maggie), is out of the 2004 Uncle Earl's 1 dog 1st place winner HDACH Two Diamond's Sparkle and sired by Lazy Jake's Chili Pepper.  Maggie is showing a lot of promise as a bay dog and will be campaigned extensively.  Keep an eye out at the shows.

Welcome to all my fellow Catahoula enthusiasts as well as those new to the breed. I plan on updating this blog every few weeks so check back often.


Friday, March 13, 2009




No comments: